PFU Systems Inc. is a leading technology solutions company – empowering its clients to achieve greater success through superior quality hardware, innovative software and reliable customer service.
Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California with engineering, manufacturing and sales facilities in Plymouth, Minnesota, PFU Systems Inc. is a U.S. subsidiary of Japan-based PFU Limited.
About PFU Limited of Japan
PFU Ltd. designs, develops, manufactures, sells and maintains computer hardware, networking appliance, security products and systems (hardware and software).
The company was founded as Unoke Denshi Kogyo in 1960. It was renamed to PFU in 1987 to address its relationship with three companies, Panasonic, Fujitsu, and Uchida Yoko. As of April 1 2010, PFU Ltd. is wholly-owned subsidiary of Fujitsu.
PFU group continuously strives to create new values based on Fujitsu group’s common corporate philosophy. We strive to generate profit and achieve growth by providing superior information technology products, solutions and expedient services, while creating long-term relationships with our customers and respecting and maintaining relations with both local and international communities.
We strive to contribute to our customers’ success
Each employee takes on the role of a leading player
We strive to enhance the trust and value placed in the “FUJITSU” and “PFU” brands
We strive to make all of our processes more environmentally friendlily
We strive to meet the expectations of our customers, employees and shareholders
Vision and Code
We strive to meet our “Goals” and our “Principles” by conforming to a “Mission” and “Code.” Our Mission statements clearly outline our aims and spirit, while our Code of Conduct acts as a series of rules that outline our responsibilities as employees, individuals and members of society.
Code of Conduct
We respect human rights
We comply with all laws and regulations
We maintain confidentiality
We protect and respect intellectual property
We will not use our position in our organization for personal gain
We act with fairness in all of our business dealings
PFU makes the customer its first priority, helping to develop customized solutions based on its superior quality and reliable embedded systems, kiosk, and network security products and services.
PFU ensures the most reliable products on the market by strictly controlling the design, development and manufacturing processes. They select only industrial-quality components and subject the products to a long battery of tests, adopting and developing cutting-edge quality control technologies and deploying their own unique continuous improvement processes.
PFU considers the company’s impact on the environment as a key factor when managing our business. By holding firmly to the ideas of “Green IT Evolution,” we aim to keep supporting activities that reduce the impact of our business operations, products and services on the earth.
PFU’s Environmental Policy lays out the basic philosophies of how we approach global environmental issues.
PFU, being involved in the design, development and maintenance of hardware/software for computers, peripherals and terminal equipment, and as a solution provider, shall promote the full and active participation of our staff in environmental protection.
1. We shall work toward a “Green IT Evolution,” reducing the impact of business on the environment by evolving high tech solutions and excellent products for our fields of business.
Continuous development of Eco-friendly products
Promotion of Eco-friendly solutions and services
Promotion of Green Procurement
Promotion of Green Factories and Green Office Activities
Promotion of Global Warming Countermeasures
2. We shall comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations, as well as any other standards that we have decided to adopt, or independently established ourselves, to further the appropriate management of environmental facilities, related equipment and harmful chemicals, and prevention of pollution.
3. We shall construct an Environmental Management System in compliance with ISOI4001, and promote environmentally-friendly business development, all the while continually improving the system to better preserve the environment.
4. We shall endeavor to raise our staff’s understanding of our environmental activities, and improve their environmental awareness through education, advertising and social action programs.
5. We shall establish firm aims and targets, and implement effective plans for their achievement to promote our environmental policy.