Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, PFU Systems Inc. is the U.S. operations of Japan-based PFU Limited, a $1.2 billion global enterprise that designs, develops, manufactures, sells and maintains computer hardware, imaging scanners, peripheral products, enterprise software, systems and network security solutions.
PFU Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fujitsu Ltd. Its pace-setting technologies, best-in-class computing and telecommunications platforms, and worldwide corps of systems and services experts make it uniquely positioned to unleash the infinite possibilities of the Internet to help its customers succeed.
The Network Appliance Business team within PFU Systems Inc. is looking for a Field Sales Engineer for our Sunnyvale, CA office.
This person should be a hunter-type, highly motivated individual, energetic and a self-starter. In this role, this person would technically support new customers, partners, and technically qualify sales opportunities. This candidate needs to possess the technical skills to work with technology partners that integrate our technology with end users, and with the end users directly. The qualified candidate will need to be able to identify and maintain new business opportunities with customers and partners, troubleshoot hardware, software and network issues, manage tasks and have the communication skills to keep both the customer and management informed of the status. The qualified candidate would have the following background:
- Target, establish and technically enable partners and new end-users for iNetSec Smart Finder.
- Technically support the end users throughout the sales cycle from qualification, deployments until purchasing stage.
- Enable, maintain and support partners to sell and promote iNetSec Smart Finder.
- Promote iNetSec technically to potential users at events, tradeshows and seminars.
- Identify and understand competitive products and assure knowledge of iNetSec advantages.
- Work with management to communicate required enhancements and product feedback.
- Work with Marketing to create content and materials to use for demand generation.
- Work with the Alliances team supporting integrations
- Create all over product awareness.